The Chronic Knights
Welcome to the Chronic Knights Duel Academy. You're not logged in at the moment, so please either register with us, or log in with an account that you've already made. We hope you enjoy your time here at CKDA!

~Chronic Knights Staff~
The Chronic Knights
Welcome to the Chronic Knights Duel Academy. You're not logged in at the moment, so please either register with us, or log in with an account that you've already made. We hope you enjoy your time here at CKDA!

~Chronic Knights Staff~
The Chronic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Extraordinarily Awesome Academy with a Duel Team that is Ready to take on Any Challenge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to the Chronic Knights!!!
All the rules you need to know are here.
All the announcements can be found here .
The introduction and farewell section can be found here .
The testing section can be found here .
The different dorms can be found here .
Good Luck and Have Fun At CK, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hello?
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm by anon

» Hey Tru!!!!
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm by anon

» brettbstock's testing room
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm by TruCeltic

» Tested: YamiYugi1400 (tested by Anubis)
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm by Anubis Of the Chronic

» Destruction
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Guest

» Legal Stuff
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:29 am by Guest

» Generation Force
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» who's the best?
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Song of the Week Intro
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 am by brettbstock

Poll
How did you find out about CK?
I was invited here.
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcap68%Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
I stumbled on it while websurfing.
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcap11%Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
I saw they were warring with a different academy.
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcap0%Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I read about it on OTAU.
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcap5%Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Other.
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcap16%Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19
Top posters
brettbstock
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcapChronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_voting_barChronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap 
Anubis Of the Chronic
Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_lcapChronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_voting_barChronic Knights Academy Main Shop I_vote_rcap 
anon
TruCeltic
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brettbstock
Admin
Admin
brettbstock

Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop Empty
PostSubject: Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop   Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Please post on this topic what you would like to buy. Be sure you have the correct number of Chronic Points before posting.

Name Change (Please specify what you want your new name to be): 100 Chronic Points

Title (Please specify what you want your title to be, what color you want it to be, and what font you want it to be.): 200 Chronic Points

Re-Test: 300 Chronic Points

Shop (This item can be considered "Admin Approval" for opening a deck shop or Graphics Shop): 300 Chronic Points

Coupon (Can be exchanged on certain days for free stuff): 100 Chronic Points

Profile Icon (Purchaser must provide a file of the icon they want, in addition to payment.) 10000 Chronic Points

More to come!!
Back to top Go down

Chronic Knights Academy Main Shop
Page 1 of 1