The Chronic Knights
Welcome to the Chronic Knights Duel Academy. You're not logged in at the moment, so please either register with us, or log in with an account that you've already made. We hope you enjoy your time here at CKDA!

~Chronic Knights Staff~
The Chronic Knights
Welcome to the Chronic Knights Duel Academy. You're not logged in at the moment, so please either register with us, or log in with an account that you've already made. We hope you enjoy your time here at CKDA!

~Chronic Knights Staff~
The Chronic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Extraordinarily Awesome Academy with a Duel Team that is Ready to take on Any Challenge.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest to the Chronic Knights!!!
All the rules you need to know are here.
All the announcements can be found here .
The introduction and farewell section can be found here .
The testing section can be found here .
The different dorms can be found here .
Good Luck and Have Fun At CK, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hello?
Rules of the Academy EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:17 pm by anon

» Hey Tru!!!!
Rules of the Academy EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm by anon

» brettbstock's testing room
Rules of the Academy EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm by TruCeltic

» Tested: YamiYugi1400 (tested by Anubis)
Rules of the Academy EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm by Anubis Of the Chronic

» Destruction
Rules of the Academy EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm by Guest

» Legal Stuff
Rules of the Academy EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:29 am by Guest

» Generation Force
Rules of the Academy EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:57 pm by Guest

» who's the best?
Rules of the Academy EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Song of the Week Intro
Rules of the Academy EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:29 am by brettbstock

Poll
How did you find out about CK?
I was invited here.
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcap68%Rules of the Academy I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
I stumbled on it while websurfing.
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcap11%Rules of the Academy I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
I saw they were warring with a different academy.
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcap0%Rules of the Academy I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I read about it on OTAU.
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcap5%Rules of the Academy I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Other.
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcap16%Rules of the Academy I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19
Top posters
brettbstock
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcapRules of the Academy I_voting_barRules of the Academy I_vote_rcap 
Anubis Of the Chronic
Rules of the Academy I_vote_lcapRules of the Academy I_voting_barRules of the Academy I_vote_rcap 
anon
TruCeltic
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Rules of the Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brettbstock
Admin
Admin
brettbstock

Rules of the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Academy   Rules of the Academy EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm

These rules are to help everyone get along and to ensure that we have a good time here.

1. NO SPAMS; no spams will be allowed here. You will receive up to 3 warnings, if you get another warning on top of the first 3, you will be banned. Time for ban will depend on what type of spam.

2. USELESS POSTS; like spamming, same penalties apply.

3. BEHAVIOR; no cussing, mocking, or any fights will be tolerated here. Do not call members rookie, @#!$, retard, newbie, etc.

4. POSTING 2X OR MORE IN ROW; sometimes it can happen, we understand, but we expect you to go back and delete that post. If you did it intentionally you will be warned. (unless you are posting in the graphics showcase)

5. PLAGIARISM; Will not be tolerated under any circumstances, please give credits due to the owner. If you are found with a copy of anything that was made for or by someone else you will be banned for a period of time. Ban time will depend of type of plagiarism.

6. REPUTATION; Don't go around giving rep to just anyone unless they deserve it, administrators and moderators should give rep to people who have helped in the making of the academy or have helped improve it. Plus members can only increase or decrease their fellow member's rep once per day.

7. BE ACTIVE; If you are inactive for a certain period of time you will get a warning. If you do not respond and stay active you will be kicked of the academy.

8. POINTS WHEN JOINING; When a member first joins, the member will receive 50 Chronic points.

9. HAVE FUN.

Discipline

Level 1 offense: A verbal warning. Usually given out for minor things, like double posting, or unintentional spam. Your warning bar will not be raised.

Level 2 offense: A warning. Usually given out for slightly more serious things, such as being mean to new members, or swearing. Your warning bar will be raised by 1 segment.

Level 3 offense: A one-week ban. Most likely distributed for serious offenses, such as flaming, trolling, or intentionally starting a fight. Your warning bar will be raised by 1 segment.

Level 4 offense: a one-month ban. Given out for very serious things, such as plagiarism, or doing your best to disrupt the academy. Your warning bar will be raised by 2 segments.

Level 5: An IP ban. Can only be handed out to a member who's warning bar is full.

CAN BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME!!!
Back to top Go down

Rules of the Academy
Page 1 of 1